1st grade A
Asssalaamu aliakum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu
In shaa Allah, final exams will begin on Sunday, April 22.
I am sending the study guide home. Please focus on reviewing the study guide for the final exams. The test questions will be similar to the study guides, In shaa Allah
Just a reminder, the last day of school is Sunday May 20th, 2018, In shaa Allah.
First Grade A
Islamic Sunday School
;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);text-decoration-style:initial;text-decoration-color:initial;float:none;display:inline”>Assalamu alaikumwa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu
Qur’aan (Short Surahs)
- Memorization with vocabulary along with meaning and translation
- Recitation with Tajweed
- Reading with Tafseer
Textbook: Short Surahs (2) (by IQRA
- Al- Ma’un
- Ayatul kursi
11 surahs, and ayaatul kursi will be memorized by the end of the year, InshaAllah.
Workbook: Short Surahs (2) by IQRA
Here is a full list of the school supplies needed for First Grade A 2017-2018
- Pencil box with students name
- 2-3 pencils
- Pencil sharpeners and erasers
- 1 Subject Notebook, college ruled (Green color)
- Construction paper
- 6 folders—solid colors of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple (no pictures)