7th grade – Girls
Asslamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahe wa Barakatuh,
In sha’a Allah in the month of October the 7th grade girls will finish learning and memorize Surat Annaba’a and starting Surat Annazi’at.
Students will do vocabulary test on each surah they memorize.
In Islamic Studies the girls will finish unit A and will work in groups on a project about at least 20 of the Prophets and messengers by drawing a map which shows where they delivered their Messages.
In the 3rd week, the girls will start Unit B: Journey to the Hereafter.
We will learn about the unseen world, Salatul-Janazah, The life in the grave, the end of time, Ahadeeth of the Prophet (S) that related to the subject and surat Al-Haqqah which’s also related to the subject.
Week 3, 4 and 5 Lesson Plan. 9/24@30/18
- Vocabulary test, Aayah 1-10 of Surat Annaba’a.
- Learn the meaning and the reason of the revelation of Aayah 11-20 of Surat Annaba’a.
- Beginners’ students will use Qaidah Noooraniyah to practice reading the Qur’an.
Arabic will be integrated with Qur’an and Islamic studies.
Students will review:
- Pillars, obligations and voluntary acts of wudu.
- What invalidates the wudu.
- Conditions of Salah.
- Pillars, obligations and voluntary acts of salah.
- Nullification of Salah.
Unit A: Allah’s Message and Messengers. Chapter 3-6:
- The Messengers and their Message.
- The Prophet King: The Story of Prophet Dawood.
- The Greatest King: The Story of Prophet Suleyman.
- Balqees: The Qween of Faith.
On a poster that includes the names of the prophets (in Arabic and English) mentioned in the Qura’n.
Class / Homework: Islamic Studies answer the question. P. 25-10, 35, 43 and 49.