3rd grade A
Tardy rules for my class
Alsalam Alakom Dear Parents,
I would like to notify you that,in the morning if you drop off your child late, you need to go to the office to get a tardy slip.For safety reasons,its not safe for your child to walk through the masjid alone while everyone else is in class. Our class rule that when your child is late,you must go to the office with them to receive the tardy slip then dropped off your child Please do this every time
your child comes late, thank you for understanding.
Alsalam Alekom dear parents , please review your child's homework in his or her notebook. If you any questions , please contact me by email or text message.
And if you do not have your child's school supplies, books please get them now.Also,this is the last week to buy the books that is needed for your child .Thank you and JAK
Third Grade (A)
ICI Sunday school
Alsalam Alekom warahmato Allah wabrakato.
Dear parents, I would like to give you a friendly reminder to work with your child on the Islamic Studies work book. I hope that you can help them find the answers to the questions at the I LOVE ISLAM 3 work book from the text book.
we already work on the TEXT BOOK at school and go over the answers weekly but they have to go over it at home with you too.
Choose any 2 exercise from each chapter to work on with your child as homework and we will go over it in class Inshallah. JAK
Welcome 3rd Graders
Dear Parents and Students, Alsalam Alekom Warahmato Allah Wa Barakato.
Welcome to our 3rd Grade classroom. I am excited about the opportunity to get to know your child and I am looking forward to a happy and productive year Inshallah.
My name is Sister Samar Mustafa and I will be your teacher this year Inshallah. I will post in this letter our Sunday routine, what you should expect from us, what we expect from our students and the rules of our daily classroom.
9:55-10:10 Assembly in women’s praying area.
12:00-12:30 Lunch time & Recess
12:30-1:30 Islamic Studies
1:30-2:00 Wadu & Salat (Alzohur)
2:00 Student dismissal
What you should expect from us:
We will be sending a lesson plan every 6 weeks.
Student will be graded weekly based on their participation, quizzes, conduct and tests.
Progress Reports will be sent home every 6 weeks.
What I should expect from students:
1. Students must be prepared for class (books, Notebook and supplies).
2. Students should respect everyone in the Masjid .
3. Students should respect school properties.
4. Students (boys and girls) need to dress in Islamic way; Girls must wear Hijjab that completely covers their hair and body by wearing long sleeve and skirts. Boys; must wear long pants and Shirts (No Shorts).
5. Homework is always due the following Sunday.
6. Be on time for class, participate, and have good behavior. When a student is being kind or helpful to one another, when will gradually earn points. By earing more points the student will receive a small gift.
7. Be Sure to Respect your Teacher or any Staff Members and we will Respect You! J
8. Students not allowed using any electronics during class.
9. If your child (she/he) had any allergies (food or others), please let me know immediately.
• 1 Pencil case (it will contain all the student supplies that I will keep it at school for student to use.
• Pencils (#2 or Mechanical are both fine.)
• Sharpener and eraser
• Glue Sticks
• 1 Subject Notebook (Wide Rule)
• Coloring Washable Markers
• Construction Paper
• 1 Pack of Baby Wipes
(Please Write Student’s Name on Their Supplies)
If You Have Any Questions Contact Me at: Samar.Mustafa@icisundayschool.org