Welcome 3rd Graders
Dear Parents and Students, Alsalam Alekom Warahmato Allah Wa Barakato.
Welcome to our 3rd Grade classroom. I am excited about the opportunity to get to know your child and I am looking forward to a happy and productive year Inshallah.
My name is Sister Samar Mustafa and I will be your teacher this year Inshallah. I will post in this letter our Sunday routine, what you should expect from us, what we expect from our students and the rules of our daily classroom.
9:55-10:10 Assembly in women’s praying area.
12:00-12:30 Lunch time & Recess
12:30-1:30 Islamic Studies
1:30-2:00 Wadu & Salat (Alzohur)
2:00 Student dismissal
What you should expect from us:
We will be sending a lesson plan every 6 weeks.
Student will be graded weekly based on their participation, quizzes, conduct and tests.
Progress Reports will be sent home every 6 weeks.
What I should expect from students:
1. Students must be prepared for class (books, Notebook and supplies).
2. Students should respect everyone in the Masjid .
3. Students should respect school properties.
4. Students (boys and girls) need to dress in Islamic way; Girls must wear Hijjab that completely covers their hair and body by wearing long sleeve and skirts. Boys; must wear long pants and Shirts (No Shorts).
5. Homework is always due the following Sunday.
6. Be on time for class, participate, and have good behavior. When a student is being kind or helpful to one another, when will gradually earn points. By earing more points the student will receive a small gift.
7. Be Sure to Respect your Teacher or any Staff Members and we will Respect You! J
8. Students not allowed using any electronics during class.
9. If your child (she/he) had any allergies (food or others), please let me know immediately.
• 1 Pencil case (it will contain all the student supplies that I will keep it at school for student to use.
• Pencils (#2 or Mechanical are both fine.)
• Sharpener and eraser
• Glue Sticks
• 1 Subject Notebook (Wide Rule)
• Coloring Washable Markers
• Construction Paper
• 1 Pack of Baby Wipes
(Please Write Student’s Name on Their Supplies)
If You Have Any Questions Contact Me at: Samar.Mustafa@icisundayschool.org